Let's Chat!
*Runs to read the r.p*Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:01sureeeMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:00hahah well gtg write the zephy rpLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59ik.. i was about to myself.....
Let's Chat!
Btw , all those um….yesterday things, are you going ahead with them ic?@ Lily Clarke @Ryder Hawke
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
maybe yeah, if he is comfortableBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:05 Btw , all those um….yesterday things, are you going ahead with them ic?@ Lily Clarke @Ryder Hawke
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
How's the new pfp guys?
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
What for?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49Nah, its gonna be fun!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
btw, are we gonna add new members?
Em!! I love it!!
Let's Chat!
looking good!!
@Laasya Manjunath for mischief 2.0
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ohhh
Let's Chat!
Guys, me, Ryder, Laverne, and Nick are holding a secret party…we need some party goers. There will be food and everything, we need a lot of people. Those interested, please owl one of us!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
GUYSSSSSS THE PLAN HAS BEEN INITIATED!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Saw it!!! Will reply to it soon
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |