OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:01
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:58

bruh...
HE JST GAVE THE LINK HIMSELF!!
ik.. i was about to myself.....
hahah well gtg write the zephy rp
sureee
*Runs to read the r.p*

OOC Let's Chat!
Btw , all those um….yesterday things, are you going ahead with them ic?@ Lily Clarke @Ryder Hawke

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:05 Btw , all those um….yesterday things, are you going ahead with them ic?@ Lily Clarke @Ryder Hawke
maybe yeah, if he is comfortable

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
How's the new pfp guys?

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?
What for?

Em!! I love it!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:07 How's the new pfp guys?
looking good!!

@Laasya Manjunath for mischief 2.0

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:08
Emmeline Harris wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:07 How's the new pfp guys?
looking good!!

@Laasya Manjunath for mischief 2.0
Ohhh

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys, me, Ryder, Laverne, and Nick are holding a secret party…we need some party goers. There will be food and everything, we need a lot of people. Those interested, please owl one of us!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYSSSSSS THE PLAN HAS BEEN INITIATED!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:12 GUYSSSSSS THE PLAN HAS BEEN INITIATED!!
Saw it!!! Will reply to it soon

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9