Let's Chat!
np!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51Could I tell you after two weeks? Me, Lavi, Ry and Nick are kinda working on a project (Maddie knows)Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50idk maybe after this one?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49Nah, its gonna be fun!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
btw, are we gonna add new members?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HAHAH Yea girl we also on a project so sure!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51Could I tell you after two weeks? Me, Lavi, Ry and Nick are kinda working on a project (Maddie knows)Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50idk maybe after this one?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49Nah, its gonna be fun!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
btw, are we gonna add new members?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I was walking in the street depressedTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49WAITTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
“Wait…you’re a teenager? That’s so amazing? You’re so damn pretty”
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTS….
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Wow what great motivation. I have no words.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
AND THANK GOD YOU DID!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:53I was walking in the street depressedTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49WAITTes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
“Wait…you’re a teenager? That’s so amazing? You’re so damn pretty”
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTS….
Hiya Rydes!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah….i cut off a lot of people. A lot of tears…but I’m better without them.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hi LilyFlower, What's going on?
Good decision Briar, very well done
Good decision Briar, very well done
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
ANYONE KNOWS LIDER ALREADY HAS A PREVIOUS RP?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yeah you told me bout it.... tho you did a good job, now you are feeling a bit happy at least...Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:55 Yeah….i cut off a lot of people. A lot of tears…but I’m better without them.
Nothing, @Ryder Hawke just coding a bit
@Madeline Tomlinson If they didn't, you just told them rn...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
WHAAAAAA where
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |


