OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?
idk maybe after this one?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?
Could I tell you after two weeks? Me, Lavi, Ry and Nick are kinda working on a project (Maddie knows)
np!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?
idk maybe after this one?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?
Could I tell you after two weeks? Me, Lavi, Ry and Nick are kinda working on a project (Maddie knows)
HAHAH Yea girl we also on a project so sure!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WAIT
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
I was walking in the street depressed
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
“Wait…you’re a teenager? That’s so amazing? You’re so damn pretty”
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTS….

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow what great motivation. I have no words.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:53
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WAIT
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?
I was walking in the street depressed
THEN I SAW MADISON BEER (my pfp)
She listened to my song, and said
“Wait…you’re a teenager? That’s so amazing? You’re so damn pretty”
WHICH IS WHY I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO LIVE
Also about the NEWTS….
AND THANK GOD YOU DID!!!

Hiya Rydes!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah….i cut off a lot of people. A lot of tears…but I’m better without them.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi LilyFlower, What's going on?

Good decision Briar, very well done

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
ANYONE KNOWS LIDER ALREADY HAS A PREVIOUS RP?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:55 Yeah….i cut off a lot of people. A lot of tears…but I’m better without them.
Yeah you told me bout it.... tho you did a good job, now you are feeling a bit happy at least...


Nothing, @Ryder Hawke just coding a bit
@Madeline Tomlinson If they didn't, you just told them rn...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:56 ANYONE KNOWS LIDER ALREADY HAS A PREVIOUS RP?
WHAAAAAA where

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe