OOC Let's Chat!

Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
So did you finish the LYDER RP
@Lily Clarke
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 1 May 2026, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:27 Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:27 Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^
Hi Koko! Just about to have dinner

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:27 Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Nice!!!!
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:27 Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Nice!!!!
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:27 Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Where is it I want to read it!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:27 Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Nice!!!!
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!
Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on Ryder :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:27 Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Nice!!!!
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!
Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on Ryder :wow:

whenever he's online...

@Flame Afterglow <3 Here you go!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28

Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Nice!!!!
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!
Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on Ryder :wow:

whenever he's online...

@Flame Afterglow <3 Here you go!
YAY!THANKS!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.