Let's Chat!
Yeah, about that....Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:55You sure?Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:46you guys were fooling around and It isn't true!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Guys I wanna write rp's IM BOREDDD
AND BTW LAV!!HOW COME IM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?
AND BTW LAV!!HOW COME IM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
You weren't there.....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:56 Guys I wanna write rp's IM BOREDDD
AND BTW LAV!!HOW COME IM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Concert time?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:56 Guys I wanna write rp's IM BOREDDD
AND BTW LAV!!HOW COME IM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YESSS, ATTENTION???Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:57Concert time?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:56 Guys I wanna write rp's IM BOREDDD
AND BTW LAV!!HOW COME IM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YES LETS GOOOOBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:57Concert time?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 12:56 Guys I wanna write rp's IM BOREDDD
AND BTW LAV!!HOW COME IM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
YOU’VE BEEN RUNNING ROUND RUNNING ROUND RUNNING ROUND THROWING THAT DIRT UPON MY NAME
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you upBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:00 YOU’VE BEEN RUNNING ROUND RUNNING ROUND RUNNING ROUND THROWING THAT DIRT UPON MY NAME
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You’ve been going round going round going round every party in LALily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:00Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you upBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:00 YOU’VE BEEN RUNNING ROUND RUNNING ROUND RUNNING ROUND THROWING THAT DIRT UPON MY NAME
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:00Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you upBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 13:00 YOU’VE BEEN RUNNING ROUND RUNNING ROUND RUNNING ROUND THROWING THAT DIRT UPON MY NAME
Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd be at one, oh
@Flame Afterglow@Nick Jameson
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles