OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:23 HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
I’m changing it to you!
Wha- No, wait there is only one Ryder here.
There are two.. see bri's pfp

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:23 HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!! :lol:
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
I’m changing it to you!
Wha- No, wait there is only one Ryder here.
I mean, i did put your picture….

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:26

NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
I’m changing it to you!
Wha- No, wait there is only one Ryder here.
I mean, i did put your picture….
:shock:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Back to being human :wise:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
hahahahahah I LOVE THISSS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Same

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:33 hahahahahah I LOVE THISSS
I know! Ryders was the most accurate

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:33 hahahahahah I LOVE THISSS
I know! Ryders was the most accurate
No fair, why are you always after me. What did I ever do to you?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:33 hahahahahah I LOVE THISSS
I know! Ryders was the most accurate
No fair, why are you always after me. What did I ever do to you?
You ✨Existed✨

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:35
Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:33 hahahahahah I LOVE THISSS
I know! Ryders was the most accurate
No fair, why are you always after me. What did I ever do to you?
You ✨Existed✨
And at least It's fun.....................................................

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯