Let's Chat!
What do you guys think of the new pfp
Dw I’m changing it
Dw I’m changing it
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HAHAHHAAH COOL PFP BRI!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!!
DEFINITELY UNIQUE!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
:0
Let's Chat!
I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL JAIL (as laasya would say)
Let's Chat!
NOW WE ARE REAL TWINS
CHANGING IT
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hahhahahahah DEFFINITELY!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Oh I didn't notice...
Let's Chat!
Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
I’m changing it to you!Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Wha- No, wait there is only one Ryder here.Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27I’m changing it to you!Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.