Let's Chat!
There are two.. see bri's pfpRyder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:29Wha- No, wait there is only one Ryder here.Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27I’m changing it to you!Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
Let's Chat!
I mean, i did put your picture….Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:29Wha- No, wait there is only one Ryder here.Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27I’m changing it to you!Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:30I mean, i did put your picture….Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:29Wha- No, wait there is only one Ryder here.Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27I’m changing it to you!Ryder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:27Why am I seeing two Maddy's. Nuh Uh. I cant even deal with one.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Back to being human
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
hahahahahah I LOVE THISSS
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Same
Let's Chat!
I know! Ryders was the most accurate
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
No fair, why are you always after me. What did I ever do to you?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
YouRyder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:35No fair, why are you always after me. What did I ever do to you?
Existed
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
And at least It's fun.....................................................Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:35YouRyder Hawke wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:35No fair, why are you always after me. What did I ever do to you?Existed
![]()