OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 08:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 08:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 08:03 Hiya Lav!!! Hiya Laasya!!!
Hi!!! Hru?
I am good, wbu??
Also good!

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 08:27 *peeks in*
:wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
:whistling:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
HELLO HIO PEEPS!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:16 HELLO HIO PEEPS!
MA DDDDD IIIII EEEE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:19
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:16 HELLO HIO PEEPS!
MA DDDDD IIIII EEEE
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Can I call u that? MY SOUL SISTERRR

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:19
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:16 HELLO HIO PEEPS!
MA DDDDD IIIII EEEE
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Can I call u that? MY SOUL SISTERRR
MADDDY (Need ya to shut up bri got it)

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:22
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:19
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:16 HELLO HIO PEEPS!
MA DDDDD IIIII EEEE
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Can I call u that? MY SOUL SISTERRR
MADDDY (Need ya to shut up bri got it)
WSP LAV!! How ya doing girly!!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles