Let's Chat!
*Tacklesnugs*
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
*tenses*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Why not?!Axel Brooks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:40*tenses*No hugging Tourist Girl!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
I'm not a hugger....Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:41Why not?!Axel Brooks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:40*tenses*No hugging Tourist Girl!
![]()
![]()
im going to bed now... night!!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Awww come on! I'm your best friend! You gotta hug meAxel Brooks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:43I'm not a hugger....Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:41Why not?!![]()
![]()
obviously
im going to bed now... night!!!
good night!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Hugs??!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hugs!!!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Hugs!!!!
*hugs!*
*hugs!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*Hugs back!*
Hugs!!!!
*Hugs Kait*
Hugs!!!!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|