OOC Let's Chat!

I’m from America 😂😭 plus it’s a reference to a news show (kind of it’s Good Morning America)

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yeah! That show. Gets embarrassed cause I compleatly forgot about it. Im also from America.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:40 *sighs* I miss @Avery Gray being online :cute:
I’m here! :grin: Just lurking around. :lol:

I’ve got a big history test, so may not be on much tonight. . . :(

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:03 I’m from America 😂😭 plus it’s a reference to a news show (kind of it’s Good Morning America)
Hold on… you had an opportunity to reference a great movie, and you let it go? O.O I never watch movies, and even I caught that one
Last edited by Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler on 30 Apr 2026, 22:08, edited 1 time in total.

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:06
Axel Brooks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:40 *sighs* I miss @Avery Gray being online :cute:
I’m here! :grin: Just lurking around. :lol:

I’ve got a big history test, so may not be on much tonight. . . :(
Good luck

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:06
Axel Brooks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:40 *sighs* I miss @Avery Gray being online :cute:
I’m here! :grin: Just lurking around. :lol:

I’ve got a big history test, so may not be on much tonight. . . :(
goood luckkkk!!!!!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks guys! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
@Axel Brooks :wow:

@Avery Gray Goood luck!!! You got this!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 22:35 @Axel Brooks :wow:
:skeptical:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter