OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Max!!! How are you?!?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:17 Hi Max!!! How are you?!?
Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
@Lotus Lively Love the new pfp!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:17 Hi Max!!! How are you?!?
Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
Nice!!! I still owe you a reply for potions, I can wrap it up the final bit! I'm leaving soon to go camping, so I'm really excited about that!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 20:50 Good afternoon america
Remy!!!! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:17 Hi Max!!! How are you?!?
Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
Nice!!! I still owe you a reply for potions, I can wrap it up the final bit! I'm leaving soon to go camping, so I'm really excited about that!!!
Take your time! But sounds like a plan :3
Oh, camping! Fun! Where are you going? Forest, lake, anything in between?

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs* I miss @Avery Gray being online :cute:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:17
Remy Break wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 20:50 Good afternoon america
Why so America centered? I almost feel left out :'(
I don't know tbh.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:37
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:17 Hi Max!!! How are you?!?
Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
Nice!!! I still owe you a reply for potions, I can wrap it up the final bit! I'm leaving soon to go camping, so I'm really excited about that!!!
Take your time! But sounds like a plan :3
Oh, camping! Fun! Where are you going? Forest, lake, anything in between?
Perfect! And I’m goin with a church group, it’s a father-daughter thing so my dad and two sisters are coming with! It’s in a field, but there is a lake that’s right there for canoeing!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:41
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:37
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:17 Hi Max!!! How are you?!?
Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
Nice!!! I still owe you a reply for potions, I can wrap it up the final bit! I'm leaving soon to go camping, so I'm really excited about that!!!
Take your time! But sounds like a plan :3
Oh, camping! Fun! Where are you going? Forest, lake, anything in between?
Perfect! And I’m goin with a church group, it’s a father-daughter thing so my dad and two sisters are coming with! It’s in a field, but there is a lake that’s right there for canoeing!
That sounds so sweet! Treasure it :wow:

@Tina Carille idk either. Good movie reference though!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio