Let's Chat!
Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
@Lotus Lively Love the new pfp!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Nice!!! I still owe you a reply for potions, I can wrap it up the final bit! I'm leaving soon to go camping, so I'm really excited about that!!!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:24Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
Let's Chat!
Remy!!!!
Let's Chat!
Take your time! But sounds like a plan :3Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:34Nice!!! I still owe you a reply for potions, I can wrap it up the final bit! I'm leaving soon to go camping, so I'm really excited about that!!!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:24Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
Oh, camping! Fun! Where are you going? Forest, lake, anything in between?
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
*sighs* I miss @Avery Gray being online
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
I don't know tbh.Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:17Why so America centered? I almost feel left out![]()
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Perfect! And I’m goin with a church group, it’s a father-daughter thing so my dad and two sisters are coming with! It’s in a field, but there is a lake that’s right there for canoeing!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:37Take your time! But sounds like a plan :3Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:34Nice!!! I still owe you a reply for potions, I can wrap it up the final bit! I'm leaving soon to go camping, so I'm really excited about that!!!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:24Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
Oh, camping! Fun! Where are you going? Forest, lake, anything in between?
Let's Chat!
That sounds so sweet! Treasure itRosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:41Perfect! And I’m goin with a church group, it’s a father-daughter thing so my dad and two sisters are coming with! It’s in a field, but there is a lake that’s right there for canoeing!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:37Take your time! But sounds like a plan :3Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:34Nice!!! I still owe you a reply for potions, I can wrap it up the final bit! I'm leaving soon to go camping, so I'm really excited about that!!!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 21:24Hi Rosy! I am back from vacay, and fighting a fever. But the replies shall out!
How are you?
Oh, camping! Fun! Where are you going? Forest, lake, anything in between?
@Tina Carille idk either. Good movie reference though!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio