OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:25
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:21

*passes Maddie popcorn*
THANKS LOVE! WHERE IS THE OTHER STAR!!
I am here! and i well yeah!!
Thanks for blessing us with your presence
heyy, i was flustered, bro
mads...........
Girl weren’t we all???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:25
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:21

*passes Maddie popcorn*
THANKS LOVE! WHERE IS THE OTHER STAR!!
I am here! and i well yeah!!
Thanks for blessing us with your presence
heyy, i was flustered, bro
mads...........
I know, I'm just teasing you Lilyflower

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:25
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:22

THANKS LOVE! WHERE IS THE OTHER STAR!!
I am here! and i well yeah!!
Thanks for blessing us with your presence
heyy, i was flustered, bro
mads...........
Girl weren’t we all???
*hugs lily and bri*

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
why am I SOO HAPPY LIKE IDK WHATTTTTT

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
ikr

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:27 why am I SOO HAPPY LIKE IDK WHATTTTTT
Yup!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:25
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:22

THANKS LOVE! WHERE IS THE OTHER STAR!!
I am here! and i well yeah!!
Thanks for blessing us with your presence
heyy, i was flustered, bro
mads...........
I know, I'm just teasing you Lilyflower
well then dont cuz i need to sleep and i still can't stop blushing...........

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:27 why am I SOO HAPPY LIKE IDK WHATTTTTT
I’m jumping outside a damn recording studio

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:27 why am I SOO HAPPY LIKE IDK WHATTTTTT
I’m jumping outside a damn recording studio
SAMEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH HE CALLED HER LILYFLOWER!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles