OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Young wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:45 *peaks in* gossip?
A LOT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:47
Lily Young wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:45 *peaks in* gossip?
A LOT
I love good gossip….

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:47
Lily Young wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:45 *peaks in* gossip?
A LOT
I love good gossip….
ME TOO! HEY EVERYONE!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
What Gossip?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:58 What Gossip?
Yur kinda oblivious!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:58 What Gossip?
:yes:

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:58 What Gossip?
Yur kinda oblivious!
Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:58 What Gossip?
Yur kinda oblivious!
Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little
You got the owl?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:58 What Gossip?
Yur kinda oblivious!
Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little
Let me know what you find!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:01
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:58 What Gossip?
Yur kinda oblivious!
Wait it has something to do with me?
No wait- I'll go back a little
You got the owl?
Maddy! Got the thingy from Briar! :cute: