OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...
You should sleep then if you are that tired, I do that all the time.....


Yeah, @Flame Afterglow you can!!!
I wish! I'm in class and my teacher would legit Flame me(ha, pun intended)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys! What pet should i get? Last time i got Bella, an Artic owl…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:37 Guys! What pet should i get? Last time i got Bella, an Artic owl…
What type are you looking for?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:37 Guys! What pet should i get? Last time i got Bella, an Artic owl…
What type are you looking for?
Anything. Crazy .

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall why my tummy hurt I didn't do anything to hurt it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so sorry Lotus, that really sucks!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:41 Yall why my tummy hurt I didn't do anything to hurt it
Are you sure? :sly:
Your poor stomach.
GO AND APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW.

Jk take rest

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Like fr all I did was wake up and then it hurt i probably need to eat smth

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:43 Like fr all I did was wake up and then it hurt i probably need to eat smth
Scold it!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:29 I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...
You should sleep then if you are that tired, I do that all the time.....


Yeah, @Flame Afterglow you can!!!
I wish! I'm in class and my teacher would legit Flame me(ha, pun intended)!
I'm Also is class! CODING......

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.