OOC Let's Chat!

GUYS STOPPPP :blush:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:14
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11

So when you gonna tell her
That we did that, too?
she thinks it's special, but it's all reused
Do you get déjà vu when she's with you
Do you get déjà vu? (Ah), hmm
DO YOU GET DEJA VU!!
*music*
Do you call her
Almost say my name?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:15
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:14
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:11

she thinks it's special, but it's all reused
Do you get déjà vu when she's with you
Do you get déjà vu? (Ah), hmm
DO YOU GET DEJA VU!!
*music*
Do you call her
Almost say my name?
’Cause let's be honest, we kinda do sound the same @Lily ClarkeNOOOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
............ Are you guys going to stop.... Or else I am not gonna talk with ya Maddy.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:22 ............ Are you guys going to stop.... Or else I am not gonna talk with ya Maddy.....
We're just typing a song......???
Alright fine.....I wont *grumpy face**huffs and turns her back*

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:22 ............ Are you guys going to stop.... Or else I am not gonna talk with ya Maddy.....
We're just typing a song......???
Alright fine.....I wont *grumpy face**huffs and turns her back*
:S Finee...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Thx a lot guys!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
What’s happening here?

OOC Let's Chat!
I have no clue what happened. . . :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Don't ask....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9