OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:38 Yeah @Briar Anderson
It’s really pretty, just like you <3

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:38 Yeah @Briar Anderson
It’s really pretty, just like you <3
Awww thx a lot, gurl!!!!! <3 <3 <3

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:31
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:27
*slips in*
*slides next to her* How are you??
hello, briar! i've been all right, how are you?:)

hi, @Lily Clarke! i'm doing all right, school is starting soon so i'm a bit tired lol. how's you?? ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:31
Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:27
*slips in*
*slides next to her* How are you??
hello, briar! i've been all right, how are you?:)

hi, @Lily Clarke! i'm doing all right, school is starting soon so i'm a bit tired lol. how's you?? ^^
I am good too!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey lils

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:59 Hey lils
Hiya Lav! Wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
GUYSSS!!!!! I AM STILL GIGGLING AND CHEERING FOR SOME PPL!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:01 GUYSSS!!!!! I AM STILL GIGGLING AND CHEERING FOR SOME PPL!!
:cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:01 GUYSSS!!!!! I AM STILL GIGGLING AND CHEERING FOR SOME PPL!!
HELP

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:01 GUYSSS!!!!! I AM STILL GIGGLING AND CHEERING FOR SOME PPL!!
YAYYYY MADDIES BACK
I want to create a song chain again!!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe