OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Laverne, Hey Cassie, Hey Everybody!!!!! Doing some Bio SOL Review, I'm so locked in! Which is not normal for me in this class...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:00 Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:02 Hey Laverne, Hey Cassie, Hey Everybody!!!!! Doing some Bio SOL Review, I'm so locked in! Which is not normal for me in this class...
I hate bio, mostly because my teacher doesnโ€™t teach, but itโ€™s also easy assignments so we donโ€™t do ANYTHING in the class

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:02 Hey Laverne, Hey Cassie, Hey Everybody!!!!! Doing some Bio SOL Review, I'm so locked in! Which is not normal for me in this class...
I hate bio, mostly because my teacher doesnโ€™t teach, but itโ€™s also easy assignments so we donโ€™t do ANYTHING in the class
Ohh, I get that. I had a teacher like that a few years ago, it sucked. This teacher is pretty good at teaching, I'm just not a huge science fan.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:02 Hey Laverne, Hey Cassie, Hey Everybody!!!!! Doing some Bio SOL Review, I'm so locked in! Which is not normal for me in this class...
whoo that's great! enjoy your bio lesson~ <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:00 Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:

Say whatever you want about me. Just donโ€™t touch whatโ€™s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:00 Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
... Thats all I can say

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:19
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:18 It is! :lol:
Avie!!!!!! :wow:
Hi! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:00 Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
... Thats all I can say
Left you speechless. High Five!

Say whatever you want about me. Just donโ€™t touch whatโ€™s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:00 Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
Ooh, thereโ€™s a person who sells them nearby! She lives in Neverland!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe