OOC Let's Chat!

Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:49
phew just finished Blair’s index application.
wow congrats!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:51
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:49
phew just finished Blair’s index application.
wow congrats!
Tyyy

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey are you new? Yeah u are silly me just checked

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:48 Hey HiO
Hey Ryder! You thought of anyone yet?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:53
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:48 Hey HiO
Hey Ryder! You thought of anyone yet?
No, sadly. You owled the other one?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sup Brii

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:53
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:48 Hey HiO
Hey Ryder! You thought of anyone yet?
No, sadly. You owled the other one?
Hasn’t responded….Any first year girl wanting to join us in getting in trouble?
Nick will be there too..

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:57
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:53
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:48 Hey HiO
Hey Ryder! You thought of anyone yet?
No, sadly. You owled the other one?
Hasn’t responded….Any first year girl wanting to join us in getting in trouble?
Nick will be there too..
Love trouble

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m sad, my music app just played me two ads in a row… :'(

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes