Let's Chat!
wow congrats!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Tyyy
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Hey are you new? Yeah u are silly me just checked
Let's Chat!
Hey Ryder! You thought of anyone yet?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
No, sadly. You owled the other one?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Sup Brii
Let's Chat!
Hasn’t responded….Any first year girl wanting to join us in getting in trouble?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:54No, sadly. You owled the other one?
Nick will be there too..
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Love troubleBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:57Hasn’t responded….Any first year girl wanting to join us in getting in trouble?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:54No, sadly. You owled the other one?
Nick will be there too..
Let's Chat!
Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
I’m sad, my music app just played me two ads in a row…
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |