OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:06 Meli! Bri! Lily!
hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:06 Meli! Bri! Lily!
Hey Lav!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:06 Meli! Bri! Lily!
LAV!!! Loved our song <3

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:29 Hi everyone!
Hey Lassi!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
^^

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:34^^
ZEPHHH!!!!! HRU?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:34
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:34^^
ZEPHHH!!!!! HRU?
Hi Lily! I'm great, just came from my workout

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:34
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 10:34^^
ZEPHHH!!!!! HRU?
Hi Lily! I'm great, just came from my workout
Nicee!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9