Let's Chat!
Hope you feel better!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:04 Ackkk my hands are cramping up, I just wrote a whole lot of research for Spanish after taking a whole test!
Let's Chat!
Okay finally done Blairโs ency so Iโm going to index her now
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Omg I just realized, you fc is Blair from Gossip girl. Right?Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:18Okay finally done Blairโs ency so Iโm going to index her now
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Verse 1
Itโs crazy how much words can hurt,
They can make you hate the world,
Cause I Had to learn that the hard way.
You said we were both unique,
You just got that goddamn technique
Of luring me and torturing me
Something broke inside, now I canโt breathe,
But I found the strength you took from me
All the tears that you never saw,
Built me up, made me stronger than before.
Prechorus
Now youโre watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Verse 2
You played me like a game you couldnโt lose,
But Iโm done being the one you use,
Every word you said was counterfeit,
Now Iโm the fire you canโt control a bit
Oh, you thought Iโd fall forever,
Stay stuck in your stormy weather,
But Iโm rising from the pain you madeโ
Watch me turn your light to shade
Prechorus
Now youโre watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Bridge
Pushed me so hard you made sure I fell
Now itโs your turn to go to hell
You thought Iโd fall forever,
Stay trapped in your stormy weather
But I rose from every scar you madeโ
Now Iโm not afraid
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Itโs crazy how much words can hurt,
They can make you hate the world,
Cause I Had to learn that the hard way.
You said we were both unique,
You just got that goddamn technique
Of luring me and torturing me
Something broke inside, now I canโt breathe,
But I found the strength you took from me
All the tears that you never saw,
Built me up, made me stronger than before.
Prechorus
Now youโre watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Verse 2
You played me like a game you couldnโt lose,
But Iโm done being the one you use,
Every word you said was counterfeit,
Now Iโm the fire you canโt control a bit
Oh, you thought Iโd fall forever,
Stay stuck in your stormy weather,
But Iโm rising from the pain you madeโ
Watch me turn your light to shade
Prechorus
Now youโre watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Bridge
Pushed me so hard you made sure I fell
Now itโs your turn to go to hell
You thought Iโd fall forever,
Stay trapped in your stormy weather
But I rose from every scar you madeโ
Now Iโm not afraid
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Song writers- Laverne Taylor and Briar Anderson
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yay... Bye now thooBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21 Verse 1
Itโs crazy how much words can hurt,
They can make you hate the world,
Cause I Had to learn that the hard way.
You said we were both unique,
You just got that goddamn technique
Of luring me and torturing me
Something broke inside, now I canโt breathe,
But I found the strength you took from me
All the tears that you never saw,
Built me up, made me stronger than before.
Prechorus
Now youโre watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Verse 2
You played me like a game you couldnโt lose,
But Iโm done being the one you use,
Every word you said was counterfeit,
Now Iโm the fire you canโt control a bit
Oh, you thought Iโd fall forever,
Stay stuck in your stormy weather,
But Iโm rising from the pain you madeโ
Watch me turn your light to shade
Prechorus
Now youโre watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Bridge
Pushed me so hard you made sure I fell
Now itโs your turn to go to hell
You thought Iโd fall forever,
Stay trapped in your stormy weather
But I rose from every scar you madeโ
Now Iโm not afraid
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Song writers- Laverne Taylor and Briar Anderson
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21 Verse 1
Itโs crazy how much words can hurt,
They can make you hate the world,
Cause I Had to learn that the hard way.
You said we were both unique,
You just got that goddamn technique
Of luring me and torturing me
Something broke inside, now I canโt breathe,
But I found the strength you took from me
All the tears that you never saw,
Built me up, made me stronger than before.
Prechorus
Now youโre watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Verse 2
You played me like a game you couldnโt lose,
But Iโm done being the one you use,
Every word you said was counterfeit,
Now Iโm the fire you canโt control a bit
Oh, you thought Iโd fall forever,
Stay stuck in your stormy weather,
But Iโm rising from the pain you madeโ
Watch me turn your light to shade
Prechorus
Now youโre watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Bridge
Pushed me so hard you made sure I fell
Now itโs your turn to go to hell
You thought Iโd fall forever,
Stay trapped in your stormy weather
But I rose from every scar you madeโ
Now Iโm not afraid
Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know youโre a traiiiiitor,
Didnโt give me enough time to recover,
Now Iโm not going to let you blind me
Youโre gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Song writers- Laverne Taylor and Briar Anderson
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21Omg I just realized, you fc is Blair from Gossip girl. Right?Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:18Okay finally done Blairโs ency so Iโm going to index her now
Oh yes!! I thought know one knows
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
I read a few of the gossip girl books. Although I don't have the money to buy them on my Kindle. I want to watch the show soooo bad!!!!Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:26Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21Omg I just realized, you fc is Blair from Gossip girl. Right?Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:18Okay finally done Blairโs ency so Iโm going to index her nowOh yes!! I thought know one knows
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different
Wow! Thats interesting
*punch punch punch punch*
whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.