Let's Chat!
hahah thats Freya Skye! love her smLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:25Wow, that’s some loud music!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna playMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYABriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna playMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
You let me down, so I'll let you down gentlyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYABriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna playMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
We could be friends, but you're way too
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
PETTY!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29You let me down, so I'll let you down gentlyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYABriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna playMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
We could be friends, but you're way too
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Pretty to be actin' like thatMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:30PETTY!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29You let me down, so I'll let you down gentlyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYABriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna playMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
We could be friends, but you're way too
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Smilin' in my face all while the knife is in my back
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I'll watch you build a house of cards and let it all collapseBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:31Pretty to be actin' like thatMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:30PETTY!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29You let me down, so I'll let you down gentlyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYABriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27
This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna play
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
We could be friends, but you're way too
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Smilin' in my face all while the knife is in my back
I'll sit back and laugh, I'll sit back and laugh I LOVE THIS SMMM
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
A free virtual concert. How fun.... @Madeline Tomlinson
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
You had it out from the moment you met meMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:32I'll watch you build a house of cards and let it all collapseBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:31Pretty to be actin' like thatMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:30PETTY!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29You let me down, so I'll let you down gentlyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28
ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYA
You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
We could be friends, but you're way too
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Smilin' in my face all while the knife is in my back
I'll sit back and laugh, I'll sit back and laugh I LOVE THIS SMMM
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently.
We could be friends, but you're way too
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
PETTYBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:35You had it out from the moment you met meMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:32I'll watch you build a house of cards and let it all collapseBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:31Pretty to be actin' like thatMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:30PETTY!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently
We could be friends, but you're way too
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Smilin' in my face all while the knife is in my back
I'll sit back and laugh, I'll sit back and laugh I LOVE THIS SMMM
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently.
We could be friends, but you're way too
YAYAYAYAY
YOU KNOW FREYA?
BTW RY would you be so kind and quiet a bit, I had a big skyelight moment here
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles