OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:25
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Wow, that’s some loud music!
hahah thats Freya Skye! love her sm

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna play
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna play
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYA

You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna play
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYA

You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently
We could be friends, but you're way too

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna play
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYA

You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently
We could be friends, but you're way too
PETTY!!!
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna play
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYA

You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently
We could be friends, but you're way too
PETTY!!!
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Pretty to be actin' like that
Smilin' in my face all while the knife is in my back

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:27

This is a losing game, and frankly I don't wanna play
Clearly you have somethin' to say, then say, say it right now
ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYA

You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently
We could be friends, but you're way too
PETTY!!!
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Pretty to be actin' like that
Smilin' in my face all while the knife is in my back
I'll watch you build a house of cards and let it all collapse
I'll sit back and laugh, I'll sit back and laugh I LOVE THIS SMMM

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
A free virtual concert. How fun.... @Madeline Tomlinson

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:32
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:28

ayyyyyyy LETS GOOOO YAYAYYAYA

You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently
We could be friends, but you're way too
PETTY!!!
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Pretty to be actin' like that
Smilin' in my face all while the knife is in my back
I'll watch you build a house of cards and let it all collapse
I'll sit back and laugh, I'll sit back and laugh I LOVE THIS SMMM
You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently.
We could be friends, but you're way too

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:32
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:31
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:30
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:29

You let me down, so I'll let you down gently
We could be friends, but you're way too
PETTY!!!
petty,yetty,petty,yetty.
way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty, you're way too—
Petty-etty, petty-etty
Oh, we could be friends, but you're way too
Pretty to be actin' like that
Smilin' in my face all while the knife is in my back
I'll watch you build a house of cards and let it all collapse
I'll sit back and laugh, I'll sit back and laugh I LOVE THIS SMMM
You had it out from the moment you met me
Runnin' your mouth, aren't you tired already?
You let me down, so I'll let you down gently.
We could be friends, but you're way too
PETTY
YAYAYAYAY
YOU KNOW FREYA?

BTW RY would you be so kind and quiet a bit, I had a big skyelight moment here

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles