How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1/10 - hello, sorry I don’t know you, I haven’t been on in ages.
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:28
6/10 hi, welcome back and happy cake day !! i have seen you around a lot til you kinda like disappeared lol. ^^
Thank you. I’ll probably disappear again after today so…

Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I admit I have not seen you much at all for a while now :sweatingbullets:

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
101010010101010/10

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 Ayo girly!! wsp?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
♾️/10

Nothing much.. Wbu?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 saaameee, bored

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10
Gurl samee.

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 tho I found out a nickname Ry has for Lils, idk y but it makes me laugh alot

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles