How Well Known Are You On HiO?

716263636637283883920/10 oh, that's opposite to me... I have got loads of RPs to do, and I don't have enough time....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
386395889579749235891751/10 Well thats cuz ur popular... Every knows you!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8172663636728283773810/10 aww thx!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 - I haven’t been on in at least 4 months though so…

Olivia Williams wrote: 22 Feb 2026, 08:28 6/10
How are you?
I’m good, how about you?

Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I don't know you, and happy cake day!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 hello i've seen you a couple times !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 - Hello :bye:

Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hi, welcome back and happy cake day !! i have seen you around a lot til you kinda like disappeared lol. ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hi!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball