OOC Let's Chat!

Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!

And Vlad, why are you deactivating???
Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?
Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09 Hi Lily!
see you on your new character then Vlad!
<3
Hiya Cassie!
hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!

And Vlad, why are you deactivating???
Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?
Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!
Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's been 😁 I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:41 *sighs in trig*
:shock2:
:wise:
Trig hated me too...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!

And Vlad, why are you deactivating???
Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?
Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!
Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's been 😁 I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of you :biggrin:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:08 I am backkk
LILSSSSS or Lily flower?? lolz hahahahhaha

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!

And Vlad, why are you deactivating???
Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?
Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!
Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's been 😁 I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of you :biggrin:
It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:16
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07

Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?
Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!
Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's been 😁 I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of you :biggrin:
It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)
I know, it's pretty crazy huh! I'm excited though, but it is kinda nerve-wracking!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|