Let's Chat!
ohhhh, is it good?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03Reading Front Desk.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01Nothing jst chilling. wbu?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yup! :>Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04ohhhh, is it good?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03Reading Front Desk.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01Nothing jst chilling. wbu?
Let's Chat!
Anything you want ngl, but Remy is the character!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03Yooo Vlad! Good to see ya, what will I be calling you after?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:02YOO MY MAN I'm now deactivating VladBeowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01Procrastinating going to bed, trying to get rhymes out of my head and wishing I was climbing instead.![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!
And Vlad, why are you deactivating???
Let's Chat!
imma have to try thenLaasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04Yup! :>Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04ohhhh, is it good?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03Reading Front Desk.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I am backkk
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!
see you on your new character then Vlad!
see you on your new character then Vlad!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hiya Cassie!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Remy it is then, same as my bearded dragonVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:06Anything you want ngl, but Remy is the character!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03Yooo Vlad! Good to see ya, what will I be calling you after?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:02YOO MY MAN I'm now deactivating VladBeowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01Procrastinating going to bed, trying to get rhymes out of my head and wishing I was climbing instead.![]()