OOC Let's Chat!

Ahhhh I'm really stressing out guys...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:43 Ahhhh I'm really stressing out guys...
Why?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:43 Ahhhh I'm really stressing out guys...
Why? you good rose?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a quiz and I do NOT want to take it! Like at all...thanks for the concern, both of y'all!

On the plus side, I'm the first on the waitlist for duelling!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:57 Y'all, why can i go to other house's ooc room?
What?
I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Mentor perk so we can find out what our mentees post and stalk them /j (in all fairness it is meant to make our job with RP threads linking easier)
Last edited by Eric Kim on 29 Apr 2026, 12:47, edited 1 time in total.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:45 I have a quiz and I do NOT want to take it! Like at all...thanks for the concern, both of y'all!

On the plus side, I'm the first on the waitlist for duelling!
Best luck on the quiz, and yay for waitlist!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:46
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:45 I have a quiz and I do NOT want to take it! Like at all...thanks for the concern, both of y'all!

On the plus side, I'm the first on the waitlist for duelling!
Best luck on the quiz, and yay for waitlist!
Oop... I feel you for the quiz thing...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!
PATHOGEN!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!
Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.