Let's Chat!
Did someone just say TAYLORBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07What I think of-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleepBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 amKennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00Very large round of applause!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
![]()
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead![]()
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY![]()
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07What I think of-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleepBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 amKennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00Very large round of applause!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
![]()
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead![]()
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY![]()
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
Let's Chat!
I’m a singer SOOO…THEY SHAPED ME ALSO OT7Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:08You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07What I think of-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep![]()
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead![]()
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY![]()
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:10I’m a singer SOOO…THEY SHAPED ME ALSO OT7Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:08You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07What I think of-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep![]()
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead![]()
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY![]()
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:11YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:10I’m a singer SOOO…THEY SHAPED ME ALSO OT7Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:08You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07What I think of-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep![]()
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead![]()
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY![]()
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
I forgot MADDDISSSSOOOOON BEEEEEER
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
oopsBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:21ReducioLaverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:11YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:10I’m a singer SOOO…THEY SHAPED ME ALSO OT7Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:08You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead![]()
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY![]()
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
I forgot MADDDISSSSOOOOON BEEEEEER
Let's Chat!
ALL OLIVIA, CONAN AND TAYLOR???? OMG WE NEED TO BE FRIENDSBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07What I think of-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleepBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 amKennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00Very large round of applause!Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
ReducioStaring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
![]()
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead![]()
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY![]()
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Best of luck!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:36 Oh my goodness, one of my friends' favourite artist is Conan! Anyways, wish me all the best luck with my Bio quiz(I really need the luck)!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ABSOLUTELYMikaela Hendricks wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:34ALL OLIVIA, CONAN AND TAYLOR???? OMG WE NEED TO BE FRIENDSBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07What I think of-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep![]()
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead![]()
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY![]()
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |