Let's Chat!
The Katy Perry turned to Jenna Ortega a year back!Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:42Huh...Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:40Starts with a LAURIE ENDS WITH A HOLMESJoseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:37huh, no?Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:34Starts with an L ends with an EJoseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:33
WDYM CLOSE ENOUGH
hmmmmmmmmmmm what I genuinely dunno
Hashline Darfith? Ayumi Faeri? Lynn Dawson?
Jade Taylor?
OH
May Snow?
THINK SIMS![]()
umm mm
OHOHOH
LILY ISOBEL MCCOIRE
oh wait that does ring a bell
hmmmmm I see a woman
it looks like.. Katy Perry![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
JOSIE POSIE!! *tackles*
Let's Chat!
Hey guyss
Let's Chat!
LAVVV HOW ARE YOU
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Briar! I'm great wbu?
Let's Chat!
Rosa! Hru?
Let's Chat!
*bonks Hanini Panini with squishy blackpink hammer*
got one from who knows where lol
its been a really sucky day ._. Ya any better?
KATY PERRY TRANSFORMED INTO SOMEONE ELSE?
Not good :<
its been a really sucky day ._. Ya any better?
wut happenedMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:44CHECK MISCHIEF 2.0 CHAT
Wait... what?Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:44The Katy Perry turned to Jenna Ortega a year back!Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:42Huh...Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:40Starts with a LAURIE ENDS WITH A HOLMES
oh wait that does ring a bell
hmmmmm I see a woman
it looks like.. Katy Perry![]()
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 29 Apr 2026, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
ROSIE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Who's talking bout Katy Perry?