Let's Chat!
Hi Blair how are ya?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hey alien from Neptune….
Martian #2 here
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:16Hi Blair how are ya?
Good good. How are you?
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Heeeyyyyyy
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Not too good :<Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:17Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:16Hi Blair how are ya?Good good. How are you?
Dead exhausted rn, drownin in a buncha projects ajjsjshshdhdhhdhdudur
Just finished a race
Hiya do I know ya?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSEEE
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Madddieee heyy
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Who bribed you in Girls vs Boys? Who created ABCD HARRY POTTER? Think about itJoseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:24Not too good :<Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:17Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:16Hi Blair how are ya?Good good. How are you?
Dead exhausted rn, drownin in a buncha projects ajjsjshshdhdhhdhdudur
Just finished a race![]()
![]()
Hiya do I know ya?![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HmmmmmmmBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:29Who bribed you in Girls vs Boys? Who created ABCD HARRY POTTER? Think about itJoseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:24Not too good :<Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:17Good good. How are you?
Dead exhausted rn, drownin in a buncha projects ajjsjshshdhdhhdhdudur
Just finished a race![]()
![]()
Hiya do I know ya?![]()
![]()
OH OH I KNOW
you're Corvinus Schröder right?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Uhhhh…..close enoughJoseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:30HmmmmmmmBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:29Who bribed you in Girls vs Boys? Who created ABCD HARRY POTTER? Think about itJoseph Sims wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:24Not too good :<
Dead exhausted rn, drownin in a buncha projects ajjsjshshdhdhhdhdudur
Just finished a race![]()
![]()
Hiya do I know ya?![]()
![]()
OH OH I KNOW
you're Corvinus Schröder right?![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |