OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:53
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:52 Zephyr Deakin? bro ty its not me
We might do it on both of you....

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:52 Hi everyone!
Hiya Lassi!!!


@ Madeline Tomlinson sure!
LILS!!! Wyd?
I am sitting in a van, tryna keep myself sane..... U?


@ Ryder Hawke that is totally fair... If you tell me my nickname thi, I might not....
@ Madeline Tomlinson Exactly!!!
Not happening any time soon

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:55
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:53
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:52 Zephyr Deakin? bro ty its not me
We might do it on both of you....

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:52 Hi everyone!
Hiya Lassi!!!


@ Madeline Tomlinson sure!
YeA RYRY YOU CANT ESCAPE THE DYNAMIC DUOOO
Dont call me RYRY thats so weird :wise:
Is it? Well then, hey Ryry!!


@Laasya Manjunath nice!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:53
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:52 Zephyr Deakin? bro ty its not me
We might do it on both of you....

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:52 Hi everyone!
Hiya Lassi!!!


@ Madeline Tomlinson sure!
LILS!!! Wyd?
I am sitting in a van, tryna keep myself sane..... U?


@ Ryder Hawke that is totally fair... If you tell me my nickname thi, I might not....
@ Madeline Tomlinson Exactly!!!
Not happening any time soon
You sure bout that?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
nah bro u r RyRy hahah

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
*Watches the chaos*

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:57 nah bro u r RyRy hahah
Yeahhh

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:57
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:53

We might do it on both of you....




Hiya Lassi!!!


@ Madeline Tomlinson sure!
LILS!!! Wyd?
I am sitting in a van, tryna keep myself sane..... U?


@ Ryder Hawke that is totally fair... If you tell me my nickname thi, I might not....
@ Madeline Tomlinson Exactly!!!
Not happening any time soon
You sure bout that?
No, You cannot call me RyRy......that is so, so weird. I made a good nickname for you. Its not even something bad

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Is anyone….willing to cause some chaos with me?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:58 Is anyone….willing to cause some chaos with me?
YOU ARE TALKING TO THE QUEEN OF CHAOS!! HECK YEAH

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:57
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:55
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:53

LILS!!! Wyd?
I am sitting in a van, tryna keep myself sane..... U?


@ Ryder Hawke that is totally fair... If you tell me my nickname thi, I might not....
@ Madeline Tomlinson Exactly!!!
Not happening any time soon
You sure bout that?
No, You cannot call me RyRy......that is so, so weird. I made a good nickname for you. Its not even something bad
Well, you aren't telling me, so I will call you that till you don't...

@Briar Anderson , of course! What you planning?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9