OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!

@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
ZEPH?



Heyy Meli!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!

@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
Could i join :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!

@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
ZEPH?



Heyy Meli!!!!
Lily!!! Wassup!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!

@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
ZEPH?



Heyy Meli!!!!
Lily!!! Wassup!!!
I am good, wbu??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!

@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
Could i join :lol:
You will have to wait till tmrw, maybe it will open. we need to check if the og members are still present! Keep an eye up for it!

and yea Lily it is ZEPHYY

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:51
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!

@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
Could i join :lol:
You will have to wait till tmrw, maybe it will open. we need to check if the og members are still present! Keep an eye up for it!

and yea Lily it is ZEPHYY
Oh damnnnn!!!!! Owl me the details!!!!!
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 29 Apr 2026, 09:52, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:51
Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47

Yeah it was!!!!!!
Whats the next one?
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!

@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
ZEPH?



Heyy Meli!!!!
Lily!!! Wassup!!!
I am good, wbu??
Good too eating lunch rn

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!