OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:33
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:32 jst wait and seeeee
MADDY HAVENT SEEEN YOU IN AGESSSSS
ELOWINNN GIRL SAMMEEEE!! HRU?

@Lily Clarke hahah dw Lily will be in it for sure
GOOOD WBU????? I updated my shopp

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:28 LASSI!!!! ZEPH!!!!
LILS!!! Hru? :cute:

@Madeline Tomlinson Ooh, for what?
I am good, wbu??


@ Madeline Tomlinson , what you planning??
Also good! Just had brunch.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:28 LASSI!!!! ZEPH!!!!
LILS!!! Hru? :cute:

@Madeline Tomlinson Ooh, for what?
I am good, wbu??


@ Madeline Tomlinson , what you planning??
Also good! Just had brunch.
Hey Laasya! I updated my shop, check it out! Links in my signature

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:36
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:28 LASSI!!!! ZEPH!!!!
LILS!!! Hru? :cute:

@Madeline Tomlinson Ooh, for what?
I am good, wbu??


@ Madeline Tomlinson , what you planning??
Also good! Just had brunch.
Hey Laasya! I updated my shop, check it out! Links in my signature
Looks good!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:28 LASSI!!!! ZEPH!!!!
LILS!!! Hru? :cute:

@Madeline Tomlinson Ooh, for what?
I am good, wbu??


@ Madeline Tomlinson , what you planning??
Also good! Just had brunch.
Nicee!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:37
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:36
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 08:29

LILS!!! Hru? :cute:

@Madeline Tomlinson Ooh, for what?
I am good, wbu??


@ Madeline Tomlinson , what you planning??
Also good! Just had brunch.
Hey Laasya! I updated my shop, check it out! Links in my signature
Looks good!
TYSM No one ever buys from it,

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Did I just saw my favorite Tomlinson in the flesh?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:18 Did I just saw my favorite Tomlinson in the flesh?
Yep bro, In the flesh! WSP!? WE BACK

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:19
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:18 Did I just saw my favorite Tomlinson in the flesh?
Yep bro, In the flesh! WSP!? WE BACK
FINALLY!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:19
Ryder Hawke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:18 Did I just saw my favorite Tomlinson in the flesh?
Yep bro, In the flesh! WSP!? WE BACK
FINALLY!!!!
YESSS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles