Let's Chat!
*puts arm around Emmi*Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:52If ya think I'm letting my Emmi get married when she's only 14 you're sorely mistaken, sir
Wh-
Odd??
Ayo Emmi!
Wait. Ye're not old!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Has everyone just blissfully forgotten how old Emmi is...?Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:03*puts arm around Emmi*Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:52If ya think I'm letting my Emmi get married when she's only 14 you're sorely mistaken, sir
Wh-
Odd??
Ayo Emmi!
Wait. Ye're not old!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
can someone tell me what they think of my ency :>
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Mikey!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Delilah
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
I haven't forgotten!Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:08Has everyone just blissfully forgotten how old Emmi is...?Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:03*puts arm around Emmi*Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:52If ya think I'm letting my Emmi get married when she's only 14 you're sorely mistaken, sir
Wh-
Odd??
Ayo Emmi!
Wait. Ye're not old!![]()
*ruffles hair*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Eloping can happen at surprising ages, though I think 14 might be a bit too surprising for many..
Also how do all, pleased to be amongst you and looking forward to getting to know you all
Also how do all, pleased to be amongst you and looking forward to getting to know you all