Let's Chat!
Pretty sure they eloped in Hogsmeade
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Let's Chat!
Oh my-- I'm new to this
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
NO WEDDINGS!!Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:20Yes Miss Shepherd? Is he no longer to your liking? I've seen some his letters home. The way that lad gushes about his "Eyes of Sky". What a poet, too!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:18But-!Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:13I -
![]()
That's Professor McCoire --- until you manage to wrangle that little brother of mine into a wedding! Or something to keep him properly reined in!
The Ministry shall have to pay Miss Shephard a stipend for keeping him occupied. He has a --- rather colourful history at Hogwarts!
Auntie would blow her top off if I got engaged!!
Besides, Colin said it was okay to call you Rigel...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Oh! Who eloped, Headmaster?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
You and that odd hufflepuff
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Let's Chat!
If ya think I'm letting my Emmi get married when she's only 14 you're sorely mistaken, sir
Wh-
Odd??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Tells it like I sees it.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Let's Chat!
Harrumph!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |