OOC Let's Chat!

Pretty sure they eloped in Hogsmeade

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:34 Pretty sure they eloped in Hogsmeade
Oh my-- I'm new to this

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:18
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:13
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:09 Rigel! :wow:
I -

:shock:

That's Professor McCoire --- until you manage to wrangle that little brother of mine into a wedding! Or something to keep him properly reined in!
But-!
Yes Miss Shepherd? Is he no longer to your liking? I've seen some his letters home. The way that lad gushes about his "Eyes of Sky". What a poet, too!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:15
we need a wedding between Em and Colin
The Ministry shall have to pay Miss Shephard a stipend for keeping him occupied. He has a --- rather colourful history at Hogwarts!
NO WEDDINGS!!

Auntie would blow her top off if I got engaged!! :fear: And so would I!!

Besides, Colin said it was okay to call you Rigel... 👉👈

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:34 Pretty sure they eloped in Hogsmeade
Oh! Who eloped, Headmaster? :innocent:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
You and that odd hufflepuff

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:34 Pretty sure they eloped in Hogsmeade
If ya think I'm letting my Emmi get married when she's only 14 you're sorely mistaken, sir :voldemort:

Wh-

Odd??

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Tells it like I sees it.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Harrumph!

:tongue3:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
:rofl: