OOC Let's Chat!

Why so many people deactivating TnT?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:33 Why so many people deactivating TnT?
People get bored of their characters, no time for Hio and writing, somehow find something to complain about the site because they're losers and leave

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 22:33 Why so many people deactivating TnT?
Would you rather be expelled, Ishii?

*smirks*

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Professor! :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
If i deactivate is because I am too inactive and I feel like I have lost my connection with the site.

Also hi proffesor

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:09 Rigel! :wow:
I -

:shock:

That's Professor McCoire --- until you manage to wrangle that little brother of mine into a wedding! Or something to keep him properly reined in!

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
we need a wedding between Em and Colin

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:13
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:09 Rigel! :wow:
I -

:shock:

That's Professor McCoire --- until you manage to wrangle that little brother of mine into a wedding! Or something to keep him properly reined in!
But-!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:18
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:13
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:09 Rigel! :wow:
I -

:shock:

That's Professor McCoire --- until you manage to wrangle that little brother of mine into a wedding! Or something to keep him properly reined in!
But-!
Yes Miss Shepherd? Is he no longer to your liking? I've seen some his letters home. The way that lad gushes about his "Eyes of Sky". What a poet, too!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:15
we need a wedding between Em and Colin
The Ministry shall have to pay Miss Shephard a stipend for keeping him occupied. He has a --- rather colourful history at Hogwarts!

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire