Let's Chat!
wow, that sounds so freakyBree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:55Yea, creepy huh. And get this. Prior to this, that alarm would never go off when we opened that window. It only recently started doing it. It started with the main alarm going off saying that the batteries for it needs to be changed and then two seconds later saying they were changed.Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:28WAIT WHAT NOW?Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:27Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that windowAurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23Hazel! (Bree!)Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33
Aurelio!
Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
Let's Chat!
Welcome to the party!:DAthene Woodcroft wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 20:28 Hello, I'm new! Shocker, I'm in Slytherin! Athene is mad. :p
Let's Chat!
Hello, welcome!Athene Woodcroft wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 20:28 Hello, I'm new! Shocker, I'm in Slytherin! Athene is mad. :p
Let's Chat!
The more Slytherins the better! Just don't let the McCoire boy scare ya i mean we haven’t had any murders in two years
Let's Chat!
Omfg it just pinged off on my dads phone while we were getting ready to work out saying that damn window was open again! I saw it while picking a movieAurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 20:25wow, that sounds so freakyBree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:55Yea, creepy huh. And get this. Prior to this, that alarm would never go off when we opened that window. It only recently started doing it. It started with the main alarm going off saying that the batteries for it needs to be changed and then two seconds later saying they were changed.Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:28WAIT WHAT NOW?Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:27Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that windowAurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23
Hazel! (Bree!)
Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?![]()
*Gasps* A newbie!!! Welcome to Hio!!Athene Woodcroft wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 20:28 Hello, I'm new! Shocker, I'm in Slytherin! Athene is mad. :p
Ooooo Cant wait to read how you write her anger out!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Bee!
Let's Chat!
THATS SO COOL! OH MY GOSH!Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
HIII
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |