OOC Let's Chat!

That’s sounds terrible, but its good that it’s going to be fixed, good luck and I’ll be praying <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks all of you! <3

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Ouch I'll keep you in my prayers <3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah, I'll be praying with you! I'm sure everything will go great!

I'm heading out to gym, be back in an hour and a half!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:

If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??

Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more :(
Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.
Aurelio! :wow:


Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Hazel! (Bree!)

Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:

If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??

Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more :(
Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.
Aurelio! :wow:


Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Hazel! (Bree!)

Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that window

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:27
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:

If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??

Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more :(
Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.
Aurelio! :wow:


Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Hazel! (Bree!)

Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that window
WAIT WHAT NOW?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:28
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:27
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16
Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.
Aurelio! :wow:


Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Hazel! (Bree!)

Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that window
WAIT WHAT NOW?
Yea, creepy huh. And get this. Prior to this, that alarm would never go off when we opened that window. It only recently started doing it. It started with the main alarm going off saying that the batteries for it needs to be changed and then two seconds later saying they were changed.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Goosnight yall
Finally sleeping early (12:00 am)

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."