Let's Chat!
LMAOLaasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
LAURRIEEE BLAIR! You're back
Let's Chat!
I finished my first bean collection in a terminal and now I found out Laurie’s back in a terminalMelissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:58LMAOLaasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?
Let's Chat!
Lucky!! Ever need to get smthng lucky, go to the terminal!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:00I finished my first bean collection in a terminal and now I found out Laurie’s back in a terminalMelissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:58LMAOLaasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Too bad I can only go there if I have a flight.Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:01Lucky!! Ever need to get smthng lucky, go to the terminal!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:00I finished my first bean collection in a terminal and now I found out Laurie’s back in a terminalMelissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:58LMAOLaasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?![]()
Let's Chat!
Yeah, same here.... It is almost an hour away from here.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:02Too bad I can only go there if I have a flight.Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:01Lucky!! Ever need to get smthng lucky, go to the terminal!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 16:00I finished my first bean collection in a terminal and now I found out Laurie’s back in a terminalMelissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:58LMAOLaasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:57 Why do exciting things happen in terminals ever since I joined this site?![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
See ya!