OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:46
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:40 Hello!!


Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 11:50

Hru? :cute:
Did you know Laurie too?
Aren't you laurie's new account?!
Yeah! Laasya knew, we were just kidding around!
YAYAYAY!! I love the pfp!!
WE ARE IN THE SAME HOUSE AND YEAR YAAYYYY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:48 Wait I love your outfit @Briar Anderson!!!
That’s MADISON BEER
Inspired by true events you know what I’m talking about right Rosie?
Of course I do💕

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:48 Wait I love your outfit @Briar Anderson!!!
That’s MADISON BEER
Inspired by true events you know what I’m talking about right Rosie?
Of course I do💕
Index registration done….i can breathe and code my ency nowwww

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:48 Wait I love your outfit @Briar Anderson!!!
That’s MADISON BEER
Inspired by true events you know what I’m talking about right Rosie?
Of course I do💕
Index registration done….i can breathe and code my ency nowwww
Good!!! Have fun!!! finally revealed yourself, didn't ya?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:48 Wait I love your outfit @Briar Anderson!!!
That’s MADISON BEER
Inspired by true events you know what I’m talking about right Rosie?
Of course I do💕
Index registration done….i can breathe and code my ency nowwww
GOOD JOBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:48 Wait I love your outfit @Briar Anderson!!!
That’s MADISON BEER
Inspired by true events you know what I’m talking about right Rosie?
Of course I do💕
Index registration done….i can breathe and code my ency nowwww
Good!!! Have fun!!! finally revealed yourself, didn't ya?
Couldn’t stay in the shadows forever :wise:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 14:49

That’s MADISON BEER
Inspired by true events you know what I’m talking about right Rosie?
Of course I do💕
Index registration done….i can breathe and code my ency nowwww
Good!!! Have fun!!! finally revealed yourself, didn't ya?
Couldn’t stay in the shadows forever :wise:
I was waiting till you did!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys anyone up for the story on why i returned?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Always(I heard it already but still)!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:06 Guys anyone up for the story on why i returned?
YES PLEASE!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.