Let's Chat!
Hey Hana wassup??
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Does anyone want to rp with Briar?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
I would, but not right now because Iβm kinda busy, but keep me on your radar and Iβll owl if I remember you next week when I have less test???
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Of course!!!!!
Let's Chat!
I would also love to, but Iβm currently swamped with school and have little motivation for writing here. 
Also, wow! I had no idea how soon Quidditch was! I guess Iβll have to balance it with finals.
Though hopefully it will be done before then!
Also, wow! I had no idea how soon Quidditch was! I guess Iβll have to balance it with finals.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm down
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
hi melissa!! I'm good, i got like a bunch of tests and stuffs. I'm so tired but I need to constantly remind myself not to procrastinate!
Let's Chat!
Oooh I looove to procrastinateHana Suzuki wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:21hi melissa!! I'm good, i got like a bunch of tests and stuffs. I'm so tired but I need to constantly remind myself not to procrastinate!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Heyyy all! Question-do we think that it'd be rude if I messaged someone a semi-ultimatum?
Background(no name-drops), I was planning to room with this girl earlier in the year. She hasn't been very active, we've talked about rooming, and she hasn't signed up or reached out in months. So, I really want to do some dorm RPing, and I'm planning on putting out a request soon, but wanted to give her 1 more week to sign up or reach back out. Is that rude, or no?
Background(no name-drops), I was planning to room with this girl earlier in the year. She hasn't been very active, we've talked about rooming, and she hasn't signed up or reached out in months. So, I really want to do some dorm RPing, and I'm planning on putting out a request soon, but wanted to give her 1 more week to sign up or reach back out. Is that rude, or no?
Let's Chat!
yeaaa. I know i sound really stupid and dumb but I asked AI to be a really strict mentor for me and that is quite traumatising but effective. LOLMelissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:23Oooh I looove to procrastinateHana Suzuki wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:21hi melissa!! I'm good, i got like a bunch of tests and stuffs. I'm so tired but I need to constantly remind myself not to procrastinate!