OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:03hi
Hey Hana wassup??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone want to rp with Briar?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:12 Does anyone want to rp with Briar?
I would, but not right now because I’m kinda busy, but keep me on your radar and I’ll owl if I remember you next week when I have less test???

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:12 Does anyone want to rp with Briar?
Of course!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I would also love to, but I’m currently swamped with school and have little motivation for writing here. :(

Also, wow! I had no idea how soon Quidditch was! I guess I’ll have to balance it with finals. =_= Though hopefully it will be done before then!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:12 Does anyone want to rp with Briar?
I'm down

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:03hi
Hey Hana wassup??
hi melissa!! I'm good, i got like a bunch of tests and stuffs. I'm so tired but I need to constantly remind myself not to procrastinate!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:03hi
Hey Hana wassup??
hi melissa!! I'm good, i got like a bunch of tests and stuffs. I'm so tired but I need to constantly remind myself not to procrastinate!
Oooh I looove to procrastinate

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy all! Question-do we think that it'd be rude if I messaged someone a semi-ultimatum?
Background(no name-drops), I was planning to room with this girl earlier in the year. She hasn't been very active, we've talked about rooming, and she hasn't signed up or reached out in months. So, I really want to do some dorm RPing, and I'm planning on putting out a request soon, but wanted to give her 1 more week to sign up or reach back out. Is that rude, or no?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:23
Hana Suzuki wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 12:03hi
Hey Hana wassup??
hi melissa!! I'm good, i got like a bunch of tests and stuffs. I'm so tired but I need to constantly remind myself not to procrastinate!
Oooh I looove to procrastinate
yeaaa. I know i sound really stupid and dumb but I asked AI to be a really strict mentor for me and that is quite traumatising but effective. LOL

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency