Let's Chat!
Morning hio!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hope you sleep well!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:31 Morning, Lily! Hope you slept well! I’m getting ready to go to bed soon!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
okayyyy just sent *counts on fingers* THREE owls, now all i need to do is to edit my index registration and I'm all good for a bit!!!!
*rejoices in the feeling of liberty one obtains from completing tasks*
*rejoices in the feeling of liberty one obtains from completing tasks*
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
Exciting!Cassandra Tarot wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:40 okayyyy just sent *counts on fingers* THREE owls, now all i need to do is to edit my index registration and I'm all good for a bit!!!!
*rejoices in the feeling of liberty one obtains from completing tasks*
Also, feel free to reach out to me with any questions too, I’m one of the staff members who approve those
Hi Ellie!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
That’s cool!! EnjoyRosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:47 Hiii! How are you, Ellie?
Also, I’M GETTING MY IRL HAIR HIGHLIGHTED TOMORROW!!! I physically can’t express how truly excited I am through this typing!!!!!!!!!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Thank you!!!!!Silas Norwood wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:51That’s cool!! EnjoyRosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 01:47 Hiii! How are you, Ellie?
Also, I’M GETTING MY IRL HAIR HIGHLIGHTED TOMORROW!!! I physically can’t express how truly excited I am through this typing!!!!!!!!!