OOC Let's Chat!

Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird ๐Ÿ˜….
Hiya Tala! <3 Welcome to H.io!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:51
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:46 Hiya! <3
*tacklesnugs* KAIT! <3
*tacklesnugs back* Emi! <3

Hi! How have you been?
GOOOD!! I got the ball post out... finally!!
Yay! <3 I'll respond to that one, too ... once I decide on Kait's outfit. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:54
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:51
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird ๐Ÿ˜….
Hi Tala! Welcome to Hio! If you ever need anything you could owl me! little envelope button And no you're not intruding. I felt the same way when I was on here lol

How are ya?!

Thank you so much! I'm ok! You?
Why is everyone just so nice!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Feel free to owl me also! I love answering any questions and helping any newbies!! <3
@Kaitlyn Connor alos sorry we now have like 3 current threads, my words were flowinggggg
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 27 Apr 2026, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:54
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:51
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird ๐Ÿ˜….
Hi Tala! Welcome to Hio! If you ever need anything you could owl me! little envelope button And no you're not intruding. I felt the same way when I was on here lol

How are ya?!
Thank you so much! I'm ok! You?
Why is everyone just so nice!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Sick :sob:
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:52
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:43
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:43
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:42 *peeks in*
EMiline!!
BrEE
How are ya?!
IM brill, got lots of replies out recently!

Oooo lucky you! I feel like i've been stacking mine up!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:44
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:

If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??

Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more :(
I agree with Bree. Some people say theyโ€™re committed, but then they just turn away from the RP because they get bored. I myself have experienced that many times. Usually I would just look for someone new. If that person refuses to commit, then thatโ€™s their loss since I bet youโ€™re an awesome partner to RP with!
Yeah, but like I said, the last time I owled them they said that they were too busy. Besides, they didn't say it in the best tone, like, have you ever get scolded by your parents by chat and you FEEL their emotions? Yeah, like that. So no. I'm highly offended, honestly. But idk if it makes me a bad person)? To be offended by it...
Thatโ€™s horrible! Whoever said that had no right! If you need someone to help you with this issue, feel free to notify the staff. They are great at helping solve issues. (I myself have owled a couple of my staff friends for advice about things in the past. :lol:)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:54
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:51
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird ๐Ÿ˜….
Hi Tala! Welcome to Hio! If you ever need anything you could owl me! little envelope button And no you're not intruding. I felt the same way when I was on here lol

How are ya?!

Thank you so much! I'm ok! You?
Why is everyone just so nice!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
I LOVE you pfp Tala <3

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:55 @Kaitlyn Connor alos sorry we now have like 3 current threads, my words were flowinggggg
lol, no need to apologize! <3 I don't mind! I'll do my best to keep up with them.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:52
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird ๐Ÿ˜….
hiiiiiii!!! Welcome to the site, and no way are you intruding!! <3
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š.

And thank you so much Emiline and Bree. ๐Ÿฅฐ (Hope you get better, Bree. Sending snuggles and warm tea!)
Last edited by Tala Wehabi on 27 Apr 2026, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

Me and you? We're like the 31st of December and the 1st of January. So close, yet a year apart.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:57
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:54
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:51
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird ๐Ÿ˜….


Hi Tala! Welcome to Hio! If you ever need anything you could owl me! little envelope button And no you're not intruding. I felt the same way when I was on here lol

How are ya?!

Thank you so much! I'm ok! You?
Why is everyone just so nice!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
I LOVE you pfp Tala <3
Aww, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Me and you? We're like the 31st of December and the 1st of January. So close, yet a year apart.

OOC Let's Chat!
@Tala Wehabi OOh, only tiny rule we have is to try not to double post <3 :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:56
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:44
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:

If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??

Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more :(
I agree with Bree. Some people say theyโ€™re committed, but then they just turn away from the RP because they get bored. I myself have experienced that many times. Usually I would just look for someone new. If that person refuses to commit, then thatโ€™s their loss since I bet youโ€™re an awesome partner to RP with!
Yeah, but like I said, the last time I owled them they said that they were too busy. Besides, they didn't say it in the best tone, like, have you ever get scolded by your parents by chat and you FEEL their emotions? Yeah, like that. So no. I'm highly offended, honestly. But idk if it makes me a bad person)? To be offended by it...
Thatโ€™s horrible! Whoever said that had no right! If you need someone to help you with this issue, feel free to notify the staff. They are great at helping solve issues. (I myself have owled a couple of my staff friends for advice about things in the past. :lol:)
K girls thanks, I think I already know what to do, thanks for your words!!

"I was good. I was really good"