OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:46 Hiya! <3
*tacklesnugs* KAIT! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird 😅.

Me and you? We're like the 31st of December and the 1st of January. So close, yet a year apart.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:44
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:

If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??

Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more :(
I agree with Bree. Some people say they’re committed, but then they just turn away from the RP because they get bored. I myself have experienced that many times. Usually I would just look for someone new. If that person refuses to commit, then that’s their loss since I bet you’re an awesome partner to RP with!
Yeah, but like I said, the last time I owled them they said that they were too busy. Besides, they didn't say it in the best tone, like, have you ever get scolded by your parents by chat and you FEEL their emotions? Yeah, like that. So no. I'm highly offended, honestly. But idk if it makes me a bad person)? To be offended by it...
It doesn't.
Owl them again. Just tell them that you already sent an owl telling them to commit and they didn't so you're going to do the rp with someone else.
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:43
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:43
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:42 *peeks in*
EMiline!!
BrEE
How are ya?!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird 😅.
Not at all! Even if you were, we all do it when on! How are you doing?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:46 Hiya! <3
*tacklesnugs* KAIT! <3
*tacklesnugs back* Emi! <3

Hi! How have you been?

OOC Let's Chat!
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird 😅.
Hi Tala! Welcome to Hio! If you ever need anything you could owl me! little envelope button And no you're not intruding. I felt the same way when I was on here lol

How are ya?!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:50
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird 😅.
Not at all! Even if you were, we all do it when on! How are you doing?
Fine, thanks!
You?

Me and you? We're like the 31st of December and the 1st of January. So close, yet a year apart.

OOC Let's Chat!
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird 😅.
hiiiiiii!!! Welcome to the site, and no way are you intruding!! <3
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:51
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:46 Hiya! <3
*tacklesnugs* KAIT! <3
*tacklesnugs back* Emi! <3

Hi! How have you been?
GOOOD!! I got the ball post out... finally!!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:43
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:43
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:42 *peeks in*
EMiline!!
BrEE
How are ya?!
IM brill, got lots of replies out recently!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:51
Tala Wehabi wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:49 Hi everyone!
Am I intruding? This feels weird 😅.
Hi Tala! Welcome to Hio! If you ever need anything you could owl me! little envelope button And no you're not intruding. I felt the same way when I was on here lol

How are ya?!

Thank you so much! I'm ok! You?
Why is everyone just so nice!! 🥰🥰

Me and you? We're like the 31st of December and the 1st of January. So close, yet a year apart.